Monday, October 11, 2010

Hiatus Over

Well...it's been quite some time since I posted my NFL picks. We're now nearly 5 weeks in and most of the teams in the league are pretty even...but I'll save that for another post. September was essentially postless for me due to a number of different factors, but I will try to get back to blogging as the calendar rolls towards my favorite time of the year, fall.

Over the last few weeks I've had a few experiences and have been able to observe a number of things that should make for good blog topics, so hopefulyl you will enjoy. Plus, I've got to update you on all my fantasy football successes and failures and help prepare you to make that all-important playoff run. I'd like to think that the weekly column will return on Friday, but who knows. As I said, I'm back in the saddle and looking forward to more fun and excitement coming from the blog.

Your humble servent,

The Loose Change Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment